Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Critical Spot Launch!

WELCOME!!! I have decided on a blog of interest. Yes, there are a MANY blogs out there that you can go and look at and that you may even find interesting, but I will be covering a WIDE variety of subjects. Some of these include the blogger type of subjects like movie reviews, entertainment news, and politics. Do not hurry to become bellicose for I WILL appease you in some way, shape, or form.

Excuse my ignorance, I should be more amicable and introduce myself. I am Cool_Freeze. That is my Internet alias anyway. Some of you may be familiar with my blog that is focused on the Hit TV show LOST, called The Icebox. If you have any interest in LOST then you may want to check that out. (Not to be a bigot) :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have just read the first post of THE CRITICAL SPOT. I hope I've convinced you to keep reading! :)

No comments: