Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm All About Peace

In my last post, I was very harsh on Al Gore's efforts to moderate climate control. I shouldn't have been, for I am all about taking care of the planet we live on. It is just hard to believe that that is what is most important at this time. Our entire seems to be going out of control.

We All Have Problems...
I am not one to judge anyone else in their choices they make in life, because we all make choices and we ALL KNOW if they are right or wrong. So for me to say divorce or homosexuality is right or wrong of u, is not right on my part. No one can say that they do not know if something is right or wrong when EVERYONE knows.

At the End of the Day...
We have choices to make. I am asking you to reassess those choices and decide if you want to do the right or wrong thing.

Future Posts...
This is the critical spot so I will be critical, but with good reason. :)

1 comment:

Capcom said...

You don't need to apologize for anything that you felt and wrote about on the previous post.

Concerning global warming, my big question is, when did the earth actually stop warming up from the last ice age? Much science info says that it is still happening. Then there are things like sun flares, etc. to take into consideration. I fully believe in taking care of the earth, like the Bible instructs us. But I myself don't follow Mr. Gore's bandwagon of scaring people with the end of life as we know it within a ten year span.

As for the Live Earth concerts, I cannot think of any action that could pollute the earth more. I've been backstage (and worked) at too many concerts than I want to remember, and they are the most gas guzzling, AC chugging, materials wasting events ever! The semi trucks with the gear, and the coach busses for the performers, get there the day before, and the trucks rarely ever stop running until the day after the show and all the gear is back in the truck. It always made me sick to see that waste. Now if Live Earth was totally accoustic, it would have seemed less hypocritical.

CF, you have a right to say what you believe as right and wrong, just as much as anyone else who may think the opposite of you. It's time for everyone to have a say in what they believe in, without the thought police running after to shut people up. :-)